Capturing moments with our smartphones and sharing them to social media or preserving it for future recalling has become a part of our daily life. When it comes to videos, we all want to make it attractive and fun for people to watch and react to that. Editing tools are the magic wand to transform your videos.
And if you are searching for the best android video editor, we won’t take a moment to think. KineMaster is the editor you need.
Let’s find out more.
Table of Contents
What is KineMaster-Video Editor, Video Maker?
KineMaster is one of the coolest video editing apps available on the android platform. Along with supporting multiple layers of video, audio, images, it features a variety of tools to help you create high-quality videos. There are lots of transitions and effects are available. And, also, you can instantly share your edited videos on social media platforms.
APK Overview Information:
KineMaster ( MOD Version)
Video Players & Editors
5.0 and up
Rated for 3+
Unlocked (Supported arch (CPU): Armeabi-v7a Only)
Features of KineMaster:
- You can manage multiple layers of videos, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting.
- There are color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images.
- Moreover, you can share videos on YouTube, and Facebook Feeds and Stories, Instagram Feeds, and more.
- The app can also play your videos in reverse.
- There are blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects.
- Easy to add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects.
- It has editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video.
- You’ll find many things like music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions in the asset store to enhance your video.
- This app has speed control features to make time-lapse and slow-motion effects.
- Therefore, the app has EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio.
- Moreover, the ap has a keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers.
- Well, it also has more function, like, you can export 4K videos at 30 Frame per second.
- There are many color filters to make your video more attractive.
1. App with Various Function:
Kinemaster doesn’t show a media section where you can find projects available lists similar to other mobile video editors. After taking footage, you need to import it to KineMaster for editing.
The functional interface design is innovative and user-friendly. However, you’ll find the action bar to the left where you decide what tools to use depending on the video.
If you look at the bottom, you’ll find the timeline. It may confuse a bit at first because the convention is reversed compared to other mobile editors. So, when it comes to overlapping a clip with another, place the latter below the former. Therefore, this may take you some time to.
To find the media panel look at the large circle to the right. Moreover, this is the setting where you can import media, record a voice-over, create new layers for various types of overlays, delete a selected clip, or access the KineMaster Asset Store.
2. Many of Layer for Videos:
You can work on multiple layers of a video with KineMaster. How many layers you can add to your editing workspace depends on your smartphone processor, android version, etc. Also, you can add as many text and stickers you want as they are not computationally intensive.
The first layer of Kinemaster is the primary timeline. You won’t see any gaps in it because even if you delete a clip and another will take its former place. However, this makes the editing process fast. The secondary timelines have no restrictions like that. You can add anything wherever you want as long as the primary timeline decides the duration of the project.
Adding transitions is incredibly easy, but you can’t change the duration of a transition. You’ll see a plus sign in the middle to two clips. After tapping it, you’ll see a list of available transitions.
There are a few effects available in default. You can also find additional effects from Kinemaster Asset Store.
1. It has lots of powerful tools,
2. It’s interface is easy to master,
3. Controls are precise,
4. Free version has lots of features.
1. The subscription model is expensive in the long run,
2. Sometimes selecting a clip to move or edit is a bit difficult.
Google Play Review:
4.4 out of 5
If you are looking for a mobile version alternative of FilmoraGo, there is nothing better than KineMaster-Video Editor, Video Maker yet. Moreover, it’s simple, yet powerful editing tools let you create complex project easily. The free version has a lot of editing materials, useful options. And features to transform your videos on another level. Make sure to try these things out at least once.